Events Co-ordinator (Edinburgh 16K circa)
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales & events co-ordinator to join our team. (Edinburgh 16K circa)
Our Edinburgh based client is one of the most successful sales & marketing companies in the UK. In the last 3 years they have grown by a massive 800%, establishing themselves as an industry leader.
Put simply, they acquire customers for some of the worlds leading brands, generating unbeatable conversion rates.
During the last 3 years, predominately the business has been built on residential sales. Moving forward our major goal is to expand into both business to business and events sales. Having already made some massive strides forward in these two areas, they are now set up to take it to the next level.
Their events sales team, on a daily basis, visit event sites around Edinburgh and the surrounding areas to acquire customers for our clients. To do so, they need an events booker who can help secure them into the best venues & sites.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Pro-actively booking events sites for our sales team to work in (via telephone)
• Working towards targets while overcoming objections confidently.
• Operating with a high level of customer service & professionalism.
• Building a strong relationship with managers at events sites & occasionally meeting them to further build relations.
• Keeping a diary to maintain a high level of organisation.
• Networking with other event bookers in our organisation to share best practises.
• Assisting our recruitment team
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Great relationship building and interpersonal skills (ideally with a background in sales or telesales)
• An enthusiastic personality
• Creative and driven individual capable of providing a 5-star service
• Able to work under pressure and still perform to a high level
• A results orientated, determined attitude
You will benefit from a great working environment in a company which is recognised nationally for their ability and success, with huge expansion plans.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and have previous telesales or sales experience please APPLY ONLINE NOW attaching your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is based in Edinburgh and would require candidates to be able to commute to the Edinburgh office on a daily basis.