FINTEC recruit is looking for a Quantity Surveyor for our Construction & Civil Engineering client. This is a permanent position based in Highland region, North Scotland with a salary of circa £40,000, negotiable by experience. You will have good organisation and planning skills. CSCS card holder.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Ensure compliance with all contractual requirements
- Manage commercial aspects associated with the control of self-delivery resources (labour, plant and materials)
- Manage subcontractor accounts including preparation of subcontracts and payments
- Liaise with the customer, customer representatives and other third parties on commercial issues, including agreement of variations, claims and additional payments
- Carry out monthly project cost and value reviews and assist accurate and timely cost allocation
- Carry out detailed project cost to completions from start to end of the project
The ideal candidate for the Quantity Surveyor role will have:-
- Degree or a professional accreditation from the Royal Institute for Chartered Surveyors
- CSCS card and a valid UK driving licence
- Knowledge of NEC and JCT forms and civil engineering
- It is desirable to possess RICS membership or be willing to become member of RICS
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2578.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.