FINTEC recruit is looking for a Project Manager for our Construction & Civil Engineering client. This is a permanent position based in Highland region, North Scotland with a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 negotiable by experience.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Control costs and manage project profitability
- Responsible for Health and Safety for the project
- Management of site meetings
- Ensure customer satisfaction with project KPIs
The ideal candidate for the Project Manager role will have:-
- Experience of civil engineering infrastructure projects
- Degree or a professional accreditation in a relevant discipline
- CSCS card and a First Aid at Work
- Valid UK driving licence
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2582.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.