Account Manager- Pensions
Royal London Group, Edinburgh
Account Manager - Corporate Pension
Salary: circa. GBP25,000 - GBP38,000 + Competitive OTE + benefits (28 days' holiday + annual bonus + pension + flex benefits)
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP93.8 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
An exciting Permanent opportunity for an Account Manager to join the Intermediary Account Management Team in Edinburgh in a high performing, intermediary panel role.
Working from a central Edinburgh based office, the purpose of this role is to deliver agreed new business targets from an existing panel of Intermediaries through providing a high level of service, maintaining excellent working relationships with key clients and promoting Royal London's proposition.
- Deliver personal sales targets from a panel of Intermediaries
- Develop new Intermediary relationships
- Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
- Identify and promote new sales opportunities by telephone & face to face
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
- Ensure a smooth efficient and professional sales process for the customer
- Work with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
- Engage, align and work with appropriate colleagues and resources to maximise profitable new business production and to protect existing business
- Communicate requirements clearly and effectively with colleagues to ensure customer needs are identified and satisfied
- Create, maintain and deliver plan to develop a panel of intermediaries
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a similar sales or account management role within Corporate Pensions role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the IFA/Intermediary market
- RO1 & RO4 Qualifications would be advantageous
- Confident in understanding technology used by advisers including research, analysis systems, platforms etc
- Experience in dealing with intermediaries in a face to face or telephone role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to discuss and debate industry issues, technical & legislative updates in a competent and influential manner
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact (see below)