Are you a passionate individual with an enthusiastic manner who loves to manage events?
If you are keen to join the events management team of a national trade organisation within the architecture, interior design and construction industry, Nationwide Placements have an excellent opportunity for you as Events Manager with our client.
The job role offers a great competitive salary (based on experience).
As Events Manager your responsibilities include:
- Creating contacts to attend events
- Planning the events and taking care of their smooth running
- Offering exceptional marketing strategies for all events
- Establishing good relationships with customers
- Updating the database
- Collaborating with the PR manager
The right Events Manager will have:
- Previous experience as an event manager
- Interior design/ architectural/ real estate experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic nature
- Skills to handle pressure
- Good computer skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.