Wayleave Officer - Utilities & Telecoms
The primary objective of the post of Wayleave Officer is to secure wayleaves and necessary permissions required for the delivery of capital projects on existing and proposed distribution infrastructure developments and renewable connections.
In addition, there is the requirement to provide day-to-day specialist wayleave management and record and manage distribution assets.
As part of the role you will be required to ensure compliance with Company Policy, contractual obligations and statutory regulations.
- Ensure grantors are contacted in terms of grantor-s charter
- Acquisition of permanent rights in respect of distribution assets
- Agreeing temporary and permanent access arrangements with grantors and affected parties
- Liaison between land owners/occupiers, local authorities, other utilities and staff/contractors to progress projects
- Management of damage/compensation claims and customer complaints and payment of invoices in relation to this
- Change of ownerships
- Project Management
- Supervision of contract wayleave staff
- Compliance with the Performance Management process
- Monitoring of PPE equipment