Senior Quantity Surveyor - Water, Wastewater, Construction
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Water, Wastewater, Construction) required for permanent opportunity with large water client based in Inverness...
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide effective commercial and contract management support to project teams tasked with managing the delivery of work.
They will be responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting on commercial performance including cost control, forecasting, risk management and change control.
- A proven track record in managing commercial contracts and projects to ensure project delivery against agreed success criteria.
- Strong commercial awareness with experience in managing disputes including claims resolution.
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying and/or Construction Management
- Project Management qualification eg PRINCE2
- Experience in managing and developing standard construction contract forms, principally NEC3
- Full UK driving licence and car
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.