Campaign Development Officer (Energy Adviser), Fixed Term, Bathgate Partnership Centre...
6 days left
- Full Time
36 Hours per week, fixed term to 31 March 2017.
This post is based within the Advice Shop where the successful candidate will work to promote financial inclusion and alleviate poverty through advice and advocacy in the areas of welfare benefits, money, housing and energy advice.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering energy advice with a focus on maximising income, providing advice and assistance to resolve billing issues and helping customers to better understand and manage their fuel consumption.
The successful candidate will also lead on developing the energy advice service and lead on targeted campaigns with specific groups identified as being at high risk of fuel poverty.
The key duties of this post are:
- Delivering advice across a range of channels including face to face advice sessions, by telephone and via email
- Responsible for case management of incoming energy advice referrals and undertaking follow up work as necessary
- Assisting customers to maximise income by identifying entitlement to financial support and providing guidance and assistance to make relevant claims
- Advocating on behalf of customers with other Council departments and third party organisations including fuel suppliers
- Working with a range of partners to co-ordinate energy advice provision in West Lothian
- Promoting the energy advice service through the delivery of talks, training and presentations
- Plan, develop and report on targeted energy advice campaigns
- Keeping accurate and up to date customer records using an established record management system
The skills and experience you must have are:
- City and Guilds qualification in energy awareness or equivalent
- Experience of providing advice and advocacy in a customer facing role
- Experience of project development and/or management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to use computerised record management systems to keep accurate customer records
386.32 - campaign development officer Energy Adviser.pdf