Fund Account Change Specialist - Permanent - Edinburgh
We are currently seeking an experienced Fund Accounting Specialist for our leading Edinburgh based Financial Services organisation. You will be responsible for building a relationship with their biggest clients, support the company across all service and change discussions for Fund Accounting, Fin Reporting and Taxation, resolve any service issues and address it appropriately in Operational Board meetings and work towards every opportunity to improve client behaviour and effectiveness.
This role requires following skills and experience:
- Fund Accounting experience
- Proven experience within Operations and Client service Management
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills
- Strong product and Business knowledge
- Facilitate and manage Change agenda
- Knowledge of control infrastructure within Fund Accounting
- Record of leading teams forward with support from Management team
- Sound knowledge of producing financial documents
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation with a competitive salary on offer. Please forward your most recent CV for immediate consideration.McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.