HR Helpdesk Administrator - Glasgow
HR Help-desk Administrator - Start Monday 26th Sept - Glasgow - 6 week contract
This role is to assist an HR project with around 400 files to get through, and the client needs to ensure that each file contains the correct information.
Knowledge & Experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Administration experience, preferably in an HR environment
- Any previous experience with data entry would be desirable - they may need to do some on Oracle
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to monitor own workload to ensure delivery on deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Good team player
Need to have excellent attention to detail - this is a must
Interviewing can commence this week, as they ideally want a starter next week. It will be a f2f scenario in Glasgow office.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.