Team Leader - The Gym
This post is only available to all permanent and temporary employees and agency workers currently on assignment within East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust.
As of 1st April 2011 East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust was formed to deliver Leisure and Cultural services on behalf of East Dunbartonshire Council. East Dunbartonshire is home to three popular leisure centres – the Leisuredrome in Bishopbriggs, the Allander Leisure Centre in Bearsden and Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre.
Team Leader - THE GYM
Grade 6 £22609.99 – £26217.56 (37 hours per week)
Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious and experienced individual to support the Operations Manager in the effective and efficient day to day operation of a large Fitness Suite facility, and to assist in the delivery of all service standards. The Team Leader will support THE GYM team by promoting a performance driven culture of team work and flexibility, contributing to the overall success of the Trust.
Qualified to REPS Level 2 as per FIA Code of Practice or equivalent qualification is an essential requirement of this post.
PVG checks will apply
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with
screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01037 Role Profile.doc