Customer Service Advisor
Sales Advisor - Dunfermline
GBP15,200 - GBP16,000 pa - starting salary
GBP24,000 pa - total average reward
As a Sales Advisor at our Dunfermline site, you'll engage with our customers who are looking to get more from their Sky package, show them that we value them as customers and want them to remain with Sky.
In our fast-paced and challenging Sales environment, we will need you to:
* Be on the phone dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
* Promote our innovative products and brilliant services to help retain customers
* Meet targets that will challenge and stretch you
* Have great listening and influencing skills
* Be passionate about our products
* Have outstanding customer service skills
* Be resilient and have strong problem-solving skills
Our four week training programme, along with ongoing coaching and development, will make sure you're well prepared to be at your best for our customers. Through our industry-leading 'Aspire' programme, you can also become accredited by the Institute of Customer Service.
And as a Sales Advisor you can look forward to the following benefits:
* A competitive basic salary
* A great bonus scheme
* Sales Incentives throughout the year
* Free Sky+HD, phone and broadband
* 30 days' holiday (plus 3 bank holidays)
* Subsidised restaurant
* Fully equipped onsite gym
* Private healthcare and dental care
* A huge range of high street discounts
Visit careers.sky.com and apply online.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.