Account Executive POS
Job title: Account Manager
Salary: Depends on experience (up to 27k)
Our client is a creative and innovative well-established end-to-end communications specialist based in Edinburgh. There is now a requirement to appoint a dynamic and experienced Account Manager. At present this is for a 1 year contract, however, for the right person there is real potential to extend this further, or to make it permanent.
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager, who has experience within the creative industry, to join a company with a fantastic reputation and huge ambition.
You'll have outstanding account management skills and understand the importance of building relationships, working with customers to identify their needs, and working with internal specialist teams to develop and deliver the best solutions. You will be commercially minded - always looking at where we can add value. You will support the Account Director to identify new opportunities and develop key accounts.
As an enthusiastic, confident, team-player, you'll have excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with key suppliers, internal teams and clients. You need to be able to cut through the noise and establish what the key priorities are, managing suppliers and internal teams to deliver.
This will be a client facing role, so not only will you have the ability to discuss concepts with colleagues, you will also be able to translate complex information into a way clients will understand.
Mac or PC literate, you'll be capable of delivering high levels of accurate, quality work with exceptional attention to detail, all within time restraints and pressures created by client expectations. Able to work autonomously and equally well within a team, you'll have a confident outlook and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a close knit, hardworking team who strive to deliver excellence at all times, this job will be varied and guarantees that no two days will be the same. It will be hard work, but very rewarding.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with all key account contacts, develop each account to increase revenue, keep up to speed with Business developments, and identify and develop opportunities
- Work with customers to identify best solutions
- Liaise with internal teams to plan and develop appropriate products/solutions.
- Produce schedules and write design briefs
- Project manage deliverables
- Manage clients budgets - making sure work is delivered on time and on budget
- Keep customers up to date at all times
- Resolve issues timely
- Estimate design work with support from Creative Director and Senior Account Manager
- Make sure all work is invoiced correctly and on time
- Attend customer meetings, trade events, networking opportunities when required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a client in a relevant business environment and/or experience managing accounts in a supplier environment.
- Experience in Marketing or Communications, planning and delivering campaigns
- Experience working in a design environment including briefing, managing and planning
- Financial management
- A good understanding of print/production
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and develop opportunities and build relationships
What's in it for you?
Benefits include Pension and Healthcare on completion of probationary period, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride to Work Scheme.
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.
Apply for Account Executive POS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly