Internal Business Development Executive
Our Client in Livingston is looking for an Internal Business Development Executive.
Dealing with new business enquiries from new customers and developing into regular trading business. You will be responsible for your own accounts to ensure that they are trading and resolving any issues/problems that may arise on your accounts.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF TASKS
- Handling new business enquiries via telephone and internet from the UK
- Responsible for developing accounts ensuring they are trading
- Liaising with external sales reps to organise visits and developing accounts
- Liaising with accounts department in relation to own accounts
- Liaising with stock control in relation to volume ordersThe successful candidate will also be working closely with the marketing department and will need to be familiar with all offers and projects that the marketing team are running as well as attending any trade shows that we will be exhibiting at. As well as working with the marketing department you will also be working very closely with the customer services team and assisting them with enquiries from existing customers who are looking to discuss discounts on volume orders.
The candidate for this job needs to be
- Friendly and outgoing – able to work with suppliers negotiating prices and also customers ensuring their needs are met
- A team player - able to work as part of a team and also on their own using their initiative as required
If interested, please send your CV as quickly as possible.