Assistant Finance Manager - Livingston
Assistant Finance Manager
Together with the existing Assistant Finance Manager, manage the day-to-day financial running of the multiple companies, providing accurate data at all times and meeting key targets and deadlines.
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Duties & responsibilities to include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the day-to-day running of the finance department.
- Daily management of invoices including audit of purchase and sales ledger transactions
- Supplier management - payments, reconciliations and chasing outstanding invoices
- Debt chasing
- Credit card posting
- Working closely with the customer relationship team to provide financial support and Operational Reports to clients and suppliers.
- Monthly cash flow projection
- Customer account reporting (WIP /Accrual)
- Vat Returns for multiple companies
- PAYE & HMRC returns
- Taking an active lead in identifying and implementing initiatives, which support the efficient operation of the business
- Cover for operations activities as and when required. Expediting jobs and processing through system.
- Any other duties that the company deems reasonable.
Key target areas
- Supplier Management
- Debt Chasing
- Achieve ledger close down and management accounting reporting
- Accurate client reporting
- Accurate auditing of purchase and sales ledger and Icarus database
- Accurate cash flow projections
- Working as part of an efficient team
- Excellent communication skills
- Take ownership of task from inception to conclusion
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Commitment to get better both personally and department
Salary level: £22k + benefits depending upon experience
Apply for Assistant Finance Manager - Livingston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly