Occupational Health Administrator
Are you looking for a new, bigger, more exciting challenge?
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
We are looking for that special someone to join us and bring that innovative spark with them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field. Working with internationally recognised and market leading brands, this role will push you to your limits and enable you to grow in capability and confidence.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented administrator who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals to deliver a high class service to our external clients.
The successful candidate will have a range of duties including:
- Co-ordinating and maintaining diaries/appointments for all clinical staff
- Answering phone calls and dealing with queries over the telephone
- Sourcing treatment/ appointments for clients
- Recording and management of sensitive medical data in line with data protection act
- Filing patient records accurately in a timely manner
- Reception duties inclusive of arriving appointments, managing incoming and outgoing post and supporting Clinical Staff on duty
- Management of resources i.e.: co-ordination of clinical equipment to client sites where required
- Ensuring stationery stock levels maintained
- Assist Deputy Team Manager and Team Manager introduction of OH monthly reports and statistics
- Produce documents and provide data for the Account Management team on an ad hoc basis
- Typing including audio typing
- Maintenance of own computer files and emails
- Update the database accordingly in a timely manner
Occupational Health Administrator | Occupational Health | Administrator | Admin | Administrating | Customer Service | |Customer Support
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- A good understanding of dealing with confidential data
- Work confidently independently and also within a team framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in their IT skills
- Able to demonstrate evidence of up to date knowledge
- Self-motivated and take a proactive approach to work
- 5 x Standard Grades or GCSE's
- Possess excellent PC and software skills and abilities, mainly Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Good time management.
- Experience in an OH office setting
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in office work.
We work with a large and growing list of clients to develop workforce health and well-being that drives increased productivity and profitability.
Our success depends on the people who work with us to turn our promises into commitments… people who thrive in a culture that's focused on high standards, restless improvement, positive attitudes and future potential. Is this you?
Our people are our biggest assets, their knowledge skills and abilities are the key to business success and creating value. We endeavour where possible to promote from within by ensuring our employees have the skills and abilities to fulfil their job role and assessing this through appraisal, audit, internal and external feedback and by developing our employees to be the talent for the future, through our management development programme and bespoke training.
Additional Benefits: Annual Holiday Entitlement of 35 days, Group Life Assurance for Death in Service, Season Ticket Loan, Sickness and Accident Benefit, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance.