2 days left
- Full Time
This post is only available to all permanent and temporary employees and agency workers currently on assignment within East Dunbartonshire Council.
Please note this post is temporary to cover maternity leave for a period of six months initially or until the current post holder returns.
There is a vacancy for the post of Vocational Coordinator ( 1.0 FTE) for the duration of a maternity leave from Monday 10th October 2016.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Education Service to coordinate the Vocational Programme for schools. This involves organising the programme and liaising with schools and colleges in the development of the programme.
The closing date for the post is 31 August. Interviews will take place on Thursday 8 and Friday 9 September.
Further information is available from Jan Pollok, Education Officer (0141 578 8937)
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01042 Role Profile.doc