Clerical Assistant - Urafirth Primary School
3 days left
- Full Time
Closing Date: Wednesday 28 September 2016
The postholder will be based in the relevant School Office and will be managed by the head teacher or school management officer.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the links below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0349 per hour
- Temporary Term Time Part Time post for 17 hours per week, 40 weeks per year plus 6.2 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays - Temporary contract for a period of approximately 3 months
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
Proposed Interview Date: Friday 7 October 2016
This post is based at Urafirth Primary School
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Wilma Missenden, Head Teacher, on 01595 807460 or email email@example.com
Employee Benefits Aug 2016.pdf
Clerical Assistant - All Schools (F).pdf
Conditions of Service - Local Government Employees - May 2016.pdf