Assurance Data Analyst
GBP25,000 - GBP32,000
My client is a Global Financial Services organisation with an excellent presence within the UK. They are looking for candidates that possess very strong Data Analytical skills for work that are covered within the business case and strategy plans for this expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation that is expanding considerably given the current financial climate.
The Assurance Analyst will be expected to:
- Improve the quality and consistency of data and processes
- Manage and complete multiple projects or issues simultaneously
- Analyse significant issues and escalations, establish the root cause and provide recommendations
- Review data dashboard and other MI reporting on a monthly basis
- Identify key trends and patterns in order to improve controls and reduce the risk of data failure
The person specification requires that you:
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst with an ability to assimilate large numbers of data
- Excellent Excel knowledge and experience
- Proven experience of continuous improvement
- Experience within Financial Services would be beneficial in particular Life & Pensions
Please do submit your most up to date CV as we are keen to hear from candidates that are looking to work for a Financial Services organisation that has an excellent reputation for an exciting and friendly working culture.