Democratic Services Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Democratic Services Manager (18/13)
£47,715 - £51,357
You will be working with the Director, Heads of Service, Elected Members and other colleagues. This post will contribute to the achievement of Council priorities and outcomes.
The successful post holder will:
• Plan and deliver an effective and efficient support to the Council’s decision making forums
• Manage the Directorate’s Democratic Services resources
• Provide support and advice to the Monitoring Officer and act as Deputy Monitoring Officer
• Develop and improve services to ensure that the Council delivers its priorities, strategic objectives, and meets operational and statuary obligations
The successful post holder must:
• Be educated to degree standard or equivalent
• Have a relevant management qualification
• Have a record of completion of personal and management development opportunities
• Have a membership of a relevant professional association
• Have evidence of continuous professional development and//or post qualification training in relevant areas
The essential experience requirements are listed in detail on the Person Specification.
A significant relocation package will be available to the successful candidate.
For further information please contact Rhona Lewis, Head of Legal and Democratic Services on 01387 260601 or email: Rhona.Lewis@dumgal.gov.uk
Democratic Services Manager JD.pdf
Democratic Services Manager PS.pdf