6 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Head Teacher for Glenbarr Primary School on permanent basis.
The role of the head teacher is, within the resources available, to conduct the affairs of the school to the benefit of the pupils and the community it serves through pursuing objectives and implementing policies set by the education authority.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for Job Share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For informaiton realting to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Pauline Inglis, Acting Education Officer on 01631 569192.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post ARB01289 / CME00543.
CME00543 - Head Teacher.doc
CME00543 - Head Teacher Report.doc
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx