Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a part-time receptionist for the Corran Halls, Oban.
34 hours per week are available, to be worked 5 days over 7 days in agreement with the line manager.
The receptionist will undertake a range of reception duties including cash handling, dealing with the public in a friendly, understanding and efficient manner at all times, answering of the telephone and taking bookings.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Sharon McCuish, Senior Duty Officer on 01631 567333.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01377/CMC00281.
CMC00281 - Receptionist.doc
Information For Applicants.docx