Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent part-time term-time Catering Assistant in Oban Primary Campus, Oban.
There are 10 hours per week available, to be worked Monday to Friday, from 12:00 pm to 2.00 pm.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Cavana, Administrative Assistant on 01436 658968.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference CTF00923 / ARB01382.
CTF00923 - Catering Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx