Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary part-time Leisure Assistant in Aqualibrium Leisure Centre, Campbeltown. The anticipated end date for this post is Friday 31st March 2016.
There are 24 hours per week available, to be worked on a rota basis, including evenings and weekends.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion on the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Robbie Judge or Greig Flaws, Senior Duty Officers on 01586 551212.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01387 / CMC00420.
Information For Applicants.docx
CMC00420 - Leisure Assistant.doc