Business Adviser, Fixed Term, West Lothian Civic Centre (386.04) C/D 02/10/16
1 day left
- Full Time
Fixed Term until 31 March 2017
We wish to recruit an experienced adviser to work as part of our Business Gateway team.
The post-holder will be responsible for delivering high-quality, customer-focused business start-up advice and support. There is a particular emphasis on outreach work.
The role will involve developing key internal and external referral networks.
The key duties of this post are:
- Provide high quality assistance on business research, business planning, finance raising, grant and loan applications, responsible for promoting the service, delivering advice and referring clients, where appropriate, to relevant specialist agencies.
- Maintain all necessary customer and other records and report as appropriate to senior managers.
The skills and experience you must have are:
• A recognised business/financial qualification or other suitable business discipline.
• A proven track record in delivering high-quality, client-facing advice and support.
• PC skills especially business planning and financial modelling.
• The ability to work flexibly and in a team-based manner
386.04 - Business Adviser.pdf