Principal Teacher of English
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Principal Teacher of English who will be based in Campbeltown Grammar School. This is a permanent post and is for 35 hours per week, to be worked Monday to Friday.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duty of a Principal Teacher is to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall workload within the 35 hour week.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This post is suitable for job share.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Catriona Hood, Head Teacher on 01586 553773.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01381 / CME00187.
CME00187 - Principal Teacher of English.doc
CME00187 - Principal Teacher Report.doc
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx