Cook, Dickson Court (386.28) C/D 02/10/16
4 days left
- Full Time
You will be required to work on a rota this includes weekend working.
The key duties of this post are:
- Responsible for the day to day preparation of meals, snacks and any form of food preparation required to meet the needs of the tenants who live within the Housing with Care complex
- Undertake any cleaning activities necessary to ensure that standards of hygiene, Health and Safety are maintained to a high standard in the kitchen and other associated areas.
- This includes store rooms cupboards, daily oven cleaning, the cleaning of specialised equipment e.g. mixers, vegetable machines.
- Report any faults of malfunctions in kitchen equipment to the appropriate person.
- Report any other problems which affect the smooth running of the kitchen and associated areas.
- Ordering and checking of goods delivered against copy orders, ensuring quality and quantity.
- Maintain Stock control and knowledge of meal costs to ensure good financial management of budget.
The skills and experience you must have are:
- Experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
- City and Guilds 706/1/2 or relevant experience
386.28 - Cook.pdf