Telesales Executives - Glasgow
GBP18,000 basic salary with a 3 month bonus guarantee, uncapped commission and quarterly bonus opportunities.
OTE GBP30,000 with high performers earning in excess of GBP50,000
Peninsula are a market leader providing business services such as employment law, HR and health and safety advice to SME's. Established since 1983, we have around 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to support their business plans. Headquartered in Manchester, Peninsula employs 1000 people across the UK, Ireland and Australia.
Due to continued success we are growing our Internal Telesales Team in Glasgow; therefore we are looking for talented Telesales professionals to join us. The role of the B2B Telesales Executive is to identify new business opportunities and to develop existing relationships in order for a Field Sales Executive to meet with prospective clients and talk about our fantastic range of services.
Peninsula are based in fantastic state of the art offices easily accessible by car or public transport. Voted in the "Times Top 100" Companies to work for both 2014 and 2015, there is a great commission structure, quarterly bonuses and plenty of fun incentives that form part of a reward culture aimed at incentivising high performance.
Duties will include:
- Contacting decision makers within small businesses via telephone to generate new business leads
- Booking quality appointments for your field sales executive
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business
- Conducting fact finding calls and understanding how a broad range of businesses work
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the products, services and procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Proven sales experience in the B2B or B2C sectors
- Experience within a professional sales environment
- Good keyboard skills and working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude
- The ability to work to target and deadlines
As with all telesales and business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our colleagues. We want you to have the right attitude to business generation; a resilient approach; robust organisational skills; and a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow this fantastic business. The opportunities are endless and the earning potential exceptional! In addition we have an exceptional benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, annual profit share, contributory pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme.
Plenty of companies talk about great career opportunities; at Peninsula we walk the walk with a really competitive basic salary, an excellent commission scheme and all the tools you will need to succeed in the role. All we want in return is that you bring a great attitude to new business generation. You will be working alongside a field sales colleague and between you; you will be selling the fantastic services Peninsula have to offer to the SME B2B market. This is a really exciting opportunity to join our business and build a career with the leading organisation in the business services sector.
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career from both a salary and a career development perspective apply now.