Area Sales Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Representative to join Imexpart Ltd based in the Scotland Central Belt area.
Imexpart Ltd, one of the largest and most respected independent Truck Parts Specialists in the UK are seeking a full time Area Sales Representative to cover Central Scotland. Having served the automotive industry since 1986, Imex is a leading independent parts distributor, offering a genuine alternative to the franchised network.
As an Area Sales Representative your duties and responsibilities will be to develop new and build existing customer relationships and increase sales throughout the Central Scottish region.
An ideal Area Sales Representative will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of the parts aftermarket in a CV environment
- MAN or Iveco parts experience
- Excellent IT skills
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- High level of planning & organisational skills
The Company is committed to developing its staff, recognising their contribution and giving them the skills and expertise to perform well in their roles - which helps us offer customers a unique level of service:
- A salary of £27,000, OTE £40,000 per annum
- Full use of a company van
- 25 days annual holiday plus 9 statutory days, which increases to 28 days with service
- Pension scheme to which the company makes contributions
- Corporate clothing
This new position would be ideal for a good Commercial Vehicle parts person wishing to step up and carve out a successful career within territory management.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52600935 / INDMP
Apply for Area Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly