Community Planning Officer (Marr)
3 days left
- Full Time
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for.
A vacancy has arisen for a Community Planning Officer to contribute, develop and help facilitate the management of an effective delivery mechanism for community planning within local defined area and Authority area. There is a responsibility for the post holder to demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery through continuous improvement for the benefit of the Service and the organisation.
The majority of posts within Aberdeenshire Council fall into one of the categories as detailed on the Worksmart website - http://worksmart.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/
This post has a minimum requirement of one reference which must be your current or most recent employer.
Informal enquiries to Janelle Clark - 01975 564801.
- Work with and support community planning partners, local community planning and the wide community.
- Assist the wider community to provide input to the relevant plans of community planning partners by supporting for e.g. taking forward of community engagement exercises in defined area.
- Provide membership and contribution to defined local area by acting as a representative on Community Planning Partnership Theme Group and other groups, as required.
- Produce a four-year timetable and method of community engagement in defined area. Review and monitor as required.
- Educated to a Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience of work in a business environment
Applying for a job with Aberdeenshire Council.pdf
Job Profile Community Planning Officer 2015-07-23.pdf