4 days left
- Full Time
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for.
A vacancy has arisen for a Relief Hallkeeper. Duties include setting up the hall for functions and taking bookings.
The majority of posts within Aberdeenshire Council fall into one of the categories as detailed on the Worksmart website - http://worksmart.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/
Aberdeenshire Council currently applies a Living Wage Supplement to all Council employees earning less than £8.33 per hour.
This post has a minimum requirement of 1 reference. One of these must be your current or most recent employer
Duties will be carried out in Inverurie Town Hall
Working Hours: Relief - As and When Required
Informal Enquiries Contact: Steven Fawcett 01467 628129
Ensuring the safety and good conduct of members of the public whilst they are in the Hall or any other Recreational facility.
• The safety and good conduct of members of the public whilst they are in the Hall or any other recreational facility you may be working in
• Ensuring the building and its surrounds are maintained in a clean and tidy condition
• Ensuring the rules and regulations pertaining to the facility are adhered to
• Providing a high standard of Customer Care
• Taking bookings for the hall and meeting rooms
- Experience working with the public as customers
- Experience working in a similar position
- Manual handling experience
- Manual Handling training
- First aid certificate
- Fire safety training
Applying for a job with Aberdeenshire Council.pdf