Salary: Up to £26,000pa plus benefits
Job type: Full-time Permanent Position
Vision Events has evolved into one of the UK’s leading event production agencies with over 30 years of excellence in producing live events. The Company has a diverse team offering a creative and innovative approach to events using on-trend techniques to produce truly inspiring results.
We have an excellent opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our Vision Creative Team in Edinburgh.
We are keen to hear from designers who work on both PC and Mac platforms (design will be on Mac), are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, have good knowledge of Powerpoint/Keynote and ideally have experience of Cinema 4D and motion graphics.
- Creation of stage set visuals and pitch graphics/animations
- Creation of motion graphics e.g. stings, promotional videos etc.
- Full graphics production, speaker support presentations, multi-screen, widescreen and LED wall graphics
- Production of artwork design for internal and external print
- Printing and mounting set logos, banners, lectern logos
This position is ideal for a candidate who is a good communicator, can respond to a brief with credible solutions, present and execute creative ideas while being respectful of brands values.
This is a great opportunity to develop your design skills and learn some new ones within a Company that has a solid reputation for producing world-class events.
At apply please submit your CV with examples of your work / portfolio that reflects your talents.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly