Door to Door Fundraiser
Guide Dogs For The Blind - Door to Door Fundraiser – Edinburgh - £7.50 - £8.50 Per Hour - Immediate Start!
Pay - £7.50 - £8.50 depending on experience
33.5 Hours a week Monday to Friday paid weekly
Full Training offered
Opportunity for progression
The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association provides help to thousands of blind and partially sighted people across the UK through the provision of guide dogs, mobility and other rehabilitation services.
Inspired People are currently recruiting a Door to Door Fundraisers to work on the Guide Dogs for the Blind in-house Door to Door fundraising campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity to represent one of the UK’s best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to sponsor a puppy!
What we offer our Door to Door Fundraisers:
• £7.50 - £8.50/hour basic wage.
• A competitive quality based reward structure.
• Training and coaching to help you exceed your targets.
• A lively and supportive team environment.
• The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do well.
• The opportunity to progress within the charity
The role of Door to Door Fundraiser:
• Talk to members of the public.
• Promote the charity and encourage people to ‘Sponsor a Puppy’
• Help to motivate your fellow team members.
• Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner.
What we’re looking for in our Door to Door Fundraisers:
- Outgoing and friendly applicants.
- People with a drive to hit targets.
- People with a passion for helping others.
- An excellent level of English.
- Applicants over 18 years old.
- Experience in customer service and sales would be desirable.
Guide Dogs for the Blind are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom we work. And we expect our fundraisers to fully share this commitment.
We are looking to hire ASAP so if you meet the above criteria then please click Apply Now!
Apply for Door to Door Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly