1 day left
- Full Time
This post is only available to all permanent and temporary employees and agency workers currently on assignment within East Dunbartonshire Council.
Post Title : Homecare Organiser OOH
Grade: Grade 8
Hours: 27 Hours 3 nights 5 over 7 as per rota
Section: Health and Social Care Partnership
Location: Southbank Kirkintilloch base
Homecare are looking to recruit to post of Homecare Organiser within the service for the Out Of Hours element of the team. Successful applicants will be responsible for assessing, providing and reviewing care at home services delivered to vulnerable persons throughout the authority and responsibility for providing manager cover overnight. They will also be responsible for the management of staff .
Candidates should have good literacy, numeracy and IT skills. Experience of working in a care at home service would be advantageous.
For more information about the post please contact Margaret McCracken, Home Support Manager on 0141 578 2101
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with
screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01028 Role Profile.doc