Part Time Business Development Exec - Bathgate - BJYMCH3639
Need to work part time?
Great part time role available that you can really flourish in!
Field Sales Executive - Confectionery, Independent sector - Part time permanent
GBP7.57 per hour plus bonus of up to GBP500 per annum, plus mileage, company iPad and mobile phone
Hours: 20 hours per week to be worked between Monday and Thursday (Flexible working patterns available)
Ideal location: Bathgate
Area to be covered: Edinburgh, Falkirk, Motherwell & surrounding areas
What does the role entail?
- Part-time sales advisor role, visiting designated independent stores within your territory, increasing the sales, visibility and availability of the products
- Develop great business relationships with key store contacts, and use your influence to agree plans to maximise the impact of any promotions or product launches in store
- Advising retailers of new products and promotions
- Carrying stock to enable you to offer the retailers great promotions
- Ensuring existing and new displays meet high standards and follow agreed plans & negotiating for extra and improved display space
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for fun, friendly and outgoing people who really want a part time career, not just a job! If you are ambitious, have great communication skills and enjoy working with a great product alongside great people; we would love to hear from you. We simply seek:
- Exceptional individuals who are passionate about confectionery products and about doing a great job and making a difference in store!
- Someone who wants the responsibility to manage their own territory and will be excited about a part time role that allows them to really focus and develop their sales skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships and trust and influence in store
- Full UK Driving licence and own car essential
What previous experience could you have?
It is all about your passion to do a great job, whether you are up for a challenge and ready to take the next step in your career, however we welcome applications from anyone with a sales or retail background, especially FMCG retail experts, field sales professionals or anyone keen to develop a career within field sales. So whatever your background, don't worry as we provide full training and will give you all the support you require and as you will work in a team you are never alone.
Who are we?
CPM is a World Leading FMCG company and has brought trusted brands to consumers in the UK since 1936. Representing this client's products you would be working for CPM - the UK's No.1 Field Marketing Agency. CPM is famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people - innovative people like you with the drive and enthusiasm to perform at your best. We have a great talent programme and invest in developing our people and making them and our teams a success.
What can we offer you- the pay and benefits:
A great part time opportunity, with all the training you will need. We like our sales team to have a good life and work balance so we don't work weekends and in this role we look to get all the hours completed across Monday - Thursday!
All you need is the right attitude and potential and we'll give you all the tools you need, including an iPad and phone.
- Employed by CPM as a Confectionery Consultant representing chocolate products.
- Salary GBP7.57 per hour with 4 weeks paid holiday pro-rata per annum
- Business mileage at 32p per mile for the first 150 miles per week and 23p after that. CPM will also provide business insurance for your named vehicle. You will still need your own personal insurance. Full T&C's apply.
- Please note that you will be using your own car for this role.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to