4 days left
- Full Time
Who we are:
We are the leading UK charity for people with autism and their families. We provide information, support and pioneering services, and campaign for a better world for people with autism. We are proud of the difference we make.
Who we are looking for:
You will have up to date knowledge of Curriculum for Excellence and experience of supporting pupils with additional support needs. You should be able to engage and motivate young people with ASN in their learning.
Where will you be working:
Based at Daldorch House School, Catrine
What we can offer you:
• Excellent induction, training and development programme including Autism specific interventions and NAS conference opportunities
• Reflective supervision, mentoring and coaching
• 24 hour access to online training
• Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits(e.g. childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes)
• Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
• Pension scheme
• 66 days annual leave
• Career progression opportunities
For more information about this job please contact Jane Eaglesham, Lead Principal Teacher on 01290 551666.
Applications for this job are sought from anyone who is suitably qualified and experienced for the role but particularly welcome from those with a diagnosis of autism or Asperger syndrome.
The NAS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and adults who use our services and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete the relevant safeguarding checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer.