Retail Sales Advisor - Dell - Edinburgh - Weekends
- Full Time
Part Time, Fixed Term Contract
Working: Weekends - 27 th , 28 th August & 3rd, 4 th , 10 th , 11 th September
Mandatory Training: Tuesday 23 rd August & Wednesday 24 th August
In-store Start Date: 27 th August 2016
End Date: 11 th September
Salary: GBP80 per day (includes holiday pay) + GBP20 per day bonus opportunity
Location: John Lewis, Edinburgh, EH1
Potential Additional work available November / December / January
Does technology excite you?
Do you enjoy selling & sharing your knowledge on technology?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of part time Retail Sales Advisor on our Dell team.
As one of the major brands in the UK, Dell is responsible for developing products that make technology work for all of their customers.
Working with REL, Dell now seeks a sales team to drive sales and help educate customers on the latest innovation in laptops and computers in the back to school season
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the Dell brand and driving sales in store
- Demonstrating products confidently leading to an increase in sales
- Building productive relationships in store and provide sales support and product training
- Training, engaging and motivating in-store staff on the Dell products and current promotions
- Maximising brand awareness by driving visibility
You will have:
- A passion for technology
- Strong sales, retail or demonstration background
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- The drive to succeed, with a "can do" attitude
- Accountability for your own results against specified targets
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional performance related bonuses
- Full product and skills training that will enable you to be the best you can be in store
- Career possibilities within REL/Blueprint Group UK