Retail Support Advisor / Merchandiser - Edinburgh (Zero Hours)
Vacancy for Retail Support Advisor (Zero Hours)
Hours: Cover required for 10-14hrs per week
Salary: Average GBP7.35 per hour + 25ppm mileage
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual with an interest in retail and a passion to provide excellent customer service to join our team of Merchandisers.
Working within the retail sector, you will be responsible for managing your own workload which will require you to travel between our client stores to audit front of store and warehouse areas using a hand held scanner. With outstanding attention to detail, you will monitor the precision of current stock on display and any stock that requires to be returned.
Other duties include:
- Amending store promotional displays to agreed planograms
- Checking product display areas and replenish to capacity, following plans and guidelines as required
- Provide accurate and timely information via a Personal Data Assistant (PDA)
- Ensuring compliance is met to the expected company standard
- Building successful working relationships with store contacts and management
The successful applicant:
Will be a self-driven individual with outstanding attention to detail and also possess excellent communication skills. It is essential that you:
- Have a full driving licence and access to a car
- Are able to work independently and to your own initiative
- Act professionally whilst representing Instore
About us (Instore) & what we offer:
We provide a professional field marketing services to many retailers and stores across the UK. As an employer we offer induction and training along with flexibility in working hours, paid holiday and we also offer participation in an employee 'share and save' scheme.
Please contact us for any more details or information.
NB. Generally we aim to respond to CVs and applications within 1 week.