An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Factory Manager to join Campbell Brothers Fish based in Bonnyrig.
Campbell Brothers Fish form part of the Bidcorp Group, which is Britain’s largest fresh fish supplier to the catering industry; a national supplier with strong local heritage. Our regional depots are run by the best men and women in the business; fish mongers with the finest artisanal skills and expertise.
As a Factory Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Take charge of and hold responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Factory. (This includes its buildings, equipment, fixtures and fittings, its security and safety and its amenities.)
- The supervision of all staff within its precincts to ensure their compliance with company standards on matters of safety and food hygiene, good working practices, quality , attendance, discipline and timekeeping.
- To support a flexible supportive adjunct to the management team in the cost-effective running of the organisation.
- Ensure that all stock is controlled and rotated according to the Company Food Safety and Quality Manual.
- Ensure that all products are labelled according to Company specifications and legal requirements.
- Initiate Product Recall
An ideal Factory Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven track record of building and leading successful factory teams
- Previous food industry experience is essential in an equivalent position
- Basic Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
- HACCP Certification
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook) and SAP if possible
- Accountability & Execution
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Acts & thinks Strategically
- Managing Change
- Negotiating & Influencing
- Dynamic & Inspirational Leadership
- People Management
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday – 6:00am to 3:00pm.
We are a 24/7 operation and as a guide your usual hours of work will be 45 hours per week, which will ordinarily be carried out Monday to Friday, however, you may be required to attend outside of these days/hours to ensure the smooth running of operations.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum, dependent upon qualification/experience.
We will screen all applications received and select candidates whose qualifications/experience most closely match our needs.
We will give very careful consideration to all submissions and we will contact you within 4 to 6 weeks if you have been selected to continue in our recruitment process.
We wish you every success.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52571115 / INDHP
Apply for Factory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly