- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
Dervaig Primary School, Isle of Mull is looking to recruit a Classroom Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis for 9.5 hours per week, to be worked Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays on a term time basis.
Applicants should note that:-
- The post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Tricia Evans, Head Teacher on 01688 400227.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01369 / CME00288.
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME00288 - Classroom Assistant.doc