Social Care Worker
1 day left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
This post is for a Social Care Worker within Shellach View Children and Young People's residential home in Oban. This is a 6 bedded home and works with both younger children and teenagers.
The job involves working as part of a staff team to meet the care and development needs of the children and young people. A rota system is worked and you will be expected to be a part of this. Working some weekends and nights will be required.
We are seeking a person with good childcare experience, preferably in a residential setting. You will be someone who can work well as part of a team and also be confident in one to one work with children and young people. You must be willing to undertake a range of training to equip you for this post, including child protection, SVQ3 in Social Care, HNC in Social Care and TCI.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Mandy Sheridan, House Manager on 01631 563806.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01373 / CMF00413.
CMF00413 - Social Care Worker.doc