IT Project Leader
2 days left
- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
IT Project Leader required on a full-time permanent basis, this post can be based in Lochgilphead or Helensburgh.
The Council is seeking to recruit an IT Project Leader to undertake a specialist and key role within ICT Projects & Liaison team to support both the operation of existing large Council systems and to provide a lead in projects that require significant ICT expertise, such as in the introduction of new or replacement systems and technologies.
The post holder will support the ICT Projects & Liaison Manager to deliver high quality, efficient and effective ICT services to the Council and to fulfil the team's service objectives and plans by working in partnership with colleagues, within and outwith the service. The IT Project Leader will be required to apply effective PRINCE2 project management methods to best ensure project success.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post is subject to Disclosure Scotland vetting.
- Please note post can be based in Lochgilphead or Helensburgh.
- The jobholder will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Argyll & Bute and beyond to meet the operational requirements of the Service.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Katrina Duncan, ICT Projects & Liaison Manager on 01436 658938.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference CTC00103 / ARB01365.
CTC00103 - IT Project Leader.doc
Information For Applicants.docx