ICT Client Liaison Officer
- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
The Council is seeking to recruit an ICT Client Liaison Officer to undertake a specialist and leading role within the ICT Projects & Liaison Team in identifying opportunities for service improvements through the application of ICT within your affiliated Client department through the:
- Identification and introduction of appropriate technology solutions;
- Introduction of effective service level management;
- Effective communication Client within corporate ICT initiatives;
- Management of 3rd party ICT supplier contracts.
The post holder will support the ICT Projects & Liaison Manager to deliver high quality, efficient and effective ICT services to the Council and to fulfil the team’s service objectives and plans by working in partnership with colleagues, within and out with the service.
You should be a self-motivated professional with experience of organising the provision of IT services to end-users, involving engagement with key customer stakeholders as well as end-users and in particular:
- Experience of Business Case Creation;
- Experience of IT contract management;
- Experience of Prince 2 methodology.
You should have a good understanding of the ITIL Service framework and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post can be based in Lochgilphead or Helensburgh.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Katrina Duncan, ICT Projects & Liaison Manager on 01436 658938.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01374 / CTC00307.
CTC00307 - ICT Client Liaison Officer.doc
Information For Applicants.docx