Teacher of Primary (0.8)
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher of Primary based at Dunoon Primary School, Dunoon.
This is a permanent, 28 hour per week post, work pattern as follows: 9am to 5pm, Tuesday to Friday.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicant should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Elaine Stewart, Head Teacher on 01369 704159.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01375 / CME00853.
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
CME00853 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME00853 - Teacher Report.docx