5 days left
- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
Argyll and Bute Council require a part time permanent Cleaner for Tobermory High School, Isle of Mull for 10 hours per week on a term-time basis.
Duties will include cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting of the designated areas (which may include toilets) and fixtures and fittings, using where appropriate, powered equipment.
The hours of work are 6am to 8am, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked on a term-time basis.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Cavana, Administration Assistant on 01436 658968.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01368 / CTF00523.
CTF00523 - Cleaner.doc
Information For Applicants.docx