5 days left
- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are seeking a part-time Driver/Pupil Escort on a permanent basis to transport pupils as required to and from educational establishments in Helensburgh/Ardfern/Alexandria area.
The hours of work are 13.75 hours per week on a term time basis, to be worked:
Monday to Friday 7:45am to 9:15am and 3:00pm to 4:15pm.
Membership of the PVG Scheme in relation to working with children must be gained prior to starting in the post.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Irene McClelland, Admin Officer on 01369 708558.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01364 / CTF00651.
CTF00651 - Driver-Pupil Escort.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx