Teacher of Primary
3 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a full-time temporary Teacher of Primary for North Bute Primary School, Isle of Bute.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
The anticipated leaving date for this maternity cover post is 30 June 2017.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Cathleen Russell, Head Teacher on 01700 503728.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01349 / CME01804.
CME01804 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME01804 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx