1 day left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
Dervaig Primary School, Isle of Mull is looking to recruit a Clerical Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis for 21.5 hours per week, term time. Work pattern will be in agreement with the line manager.
To support the Head Teacher and staff to manage the school by providing clerical support. This includes financial support and clerical activities to ensure the efficient running of the school.
Applicants should note that:-
- The post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Mrs Tricia Evans, Head Teacher on 01688 400227.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01367 / CME00287.
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME00287 - Clerical Assistant.doc