Additional Support Needs Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2016
Additional Support Needs Assistant required for 28.75 hours per week on a term time basis to work with pupils with a range of additional support needs.
The post is based in the Helensburgh Area and the hours are currently in Rosneath Primary School.
This post is temporary until 30th June 2016.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requiries Protection of vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For informaiton relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Mrs Emma McDermid, Head Teacher on 01436 831354.
If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01327 / CME01427.
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME01427 - ASN Assistant.doc