Business Development Exec - Glasgow - GQYSAL263
CHOCOLATE LOVER WANTED???
We can help you shape your career in sales
Business Development Executive - FMCG Convenience sector
Working for the UK's no. 1 Field Marketing Company
Full time permanent role
GBP21,258.00 plus bonus, company car and benefits
Area to be covered:
Falkirk, Glasgow, Motherwell, Paisley & surrounding areas
FK 1, 4, 6,
G 1 -- 5, 11 -- 15, 20 -- 23, 31 -- 34, 40 -- 46, 51 -- 53, 60 -- 62, 64, 66, 67, 69, 71 -- 78, 81,
ML 1 -- 6, 8, 9,
PA 1, 2, 4, 8
What is the job opportunity?
Be passionate about our client and their products and love your job.
We are looking for a person with unrivalled relationship building skills and the passion to progress and really make a difference on our field sales team
- You will visit convenience stores within your territory, increasing the sales and availability of the products.
- Developing great business relationships with key store contacts, you will use your influence to agree plans to maximise the impact of any promotions or product launches in store
- Solving availability problems, being inventive, and having great ideas that will mutually benefit both the stores, CPM and the client will be second nature to you
- Using your influence to increase the availability, visibility and additional shelf space for the products, raising their in store profile
Who are we?
You would be working for CPM - the UK's largest Field Marketing Agency. Our client is a World Leading FMCG company who has brought trusted brands to consumers in the UK since 1932 and you would be representing this client's products. CPM are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people -people like you with the drive and enthusiasm to perform at your best. We have a great talent programme and invest in developing our people and making them, our teams and our clients a success.
Who are we looking for?
- Exceptional individuals who are passionate about the chocolate and about doing a great job and making a difference in store!
- Someone who wants the responsibility to manage their own territory and will be excited by working in a new team with a dynamic and ever changing focus
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships and trust and influence in store.
- Full UK Driving licence essential
What previous experience could you have?
It is all about your passion to do a great job, whether you are up for a challenge and ready to take the next step in your career.
We welcome applications from: graduates, FMCG convenience retail professionals, B2B business development executives or anyone keen to develop a career within sales.
What can we offer you?
We reward, recognise and believe in people and their potential. Approximately 80% of our Area Managers have been promoted from within the field sales team, and we deliver an award winning training programme to our field sales teams. If you have the right attitude and potential then we'll give you all the tools you need (including a company car, iPad and phone!)
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to